SERVE IN THE CHURCH
As you explore various ways to serve in our church, think about the following questions:
- What kind of service am I drawn to?
- What am I good at?
- What needs can I meet?
Then take a look at these examples of positions of service:
• Sunday School and Bible study teachers (once vetted)
• Children and youth leaders
• Janitors and maintenance workers to upkeep the building and grounds
• Transportation workers for children or others unable to drive
• Outreach workers
• Ushers and greeters
• Music directors, song leaders, etc.
• Audio and video technicians
• Website administrators and social media coordinators
• Treasurers and accountants
• Kitchen workers
• Nursery workers
Anything stick out to you? If so, please send an email to the church office so we can explore your serving together.